As well as long days full of sunshine, there is something else associated with Florida: theme parks, Disney World being one of them! At Florida Masters, we have helped thousands of families, couples and groups book their dream Disney World holiday in Orlando. Offering clients the best service, we can put together your tailored Disney 2020/2021 holiday.
Working with reputable airlines including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Delta, you have a comfortable flight from the UK to Orlando International Airport. On arrival, you’ll be met by your arranged transfer or, if you prefer, a rental car will be ready and waiting for you.
It’s more than just a theme park which is why you’ll need more than a day or two explore everything that Disney World Florida has on offer. A stay of one or two weeks in Orlando is a great start but you’ll still struggle to fit everything in as there is so much on offer – and that’s why people go back to Florida time and again!
Creating your own bespoke Disney World Holiday package is a phone call away – discuss your 2020 / 2021 Disney holiday with one of your friendly advisers today.
Disney Florida Attractions
There are so many attractions in Florida it’s hard to know where to start. Some of the more popular at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando are:
- Disney’s Magic Kingdom – you’ll be able to spot Cinderella Castle as you explore the many different ‘lands’ from iconic Disney movies
- Epcot – based on science and technology, you’ll find a giant sphere at its heart where you’ll come across the Future World
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – for those who love animation, this is a must-visit. Celebrating the golden age of Hollywood, a visit to Pixar Place is trip down memory lane when it comes to the best animated movies
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – full of exotic species and thrilling worlds, this theme park is one of the best for animal lovers
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach – are two of the best waterparks in Florida! Spend the day cooling off whilst enjoying the Florida sunshine
- Disney’s Boardwalk and Disney Springs – both of these areas are full of restaurants, bars and shops compete with palm trees sway gently in the breeze, a perfect way to spend a day out
Disney World is perfect for anyone, kids and adults alike. If you are holidaying as an extended family, there is something here to keep everyone happy. Save money on your Disney holiday with a pre-paid pass that allows you instant access to all waterparks, theme parks and attractions!
Disney World Accommodation
For any Disney fan, staying in one of the themed hotels at Disney Resort is must-do. There are several hotels as Disney to suit different tastes and budgets – our expert team will help you find the right one for you. Disney’s Pop Century Resort is perfect for families with its huge pool, colourful and vibrating atmosphere as well as a huge food court.
If you want sumptuous luxury, head on over to the 5-star Disney Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Situated right on the lake, it is the perfect accommodation choice if you want a romantic getaway. There are also Disney Villas too, perfect for families and couples.
Staying in a Disney World hotel means you can spend longer at the theme parks. Some hotels offer ‘extra magic hours’ where you can enjoy the fun of the park an hour before the general public do. And you get to stay later in the evening too! You’ll need to check the schedule of individual theme parks as magic hours are offered on different days.
Many Disney resort hotels offer complimentary shuttle buses to and from the hotel to all theme parks, a great way of getting around. The air-conditioned buses are perfect for keeping the of the day at bay, and you don’t have to worry about driving or finding a parking space.
You don’t have to stay in the park to enjoy Disney, of course. International Drive is a cheaper alternative and, within a 20 minute radius, there is a choice of Disney theme parks. Many hotels also offer a free shuttle, including to and from Disney.
We also have a range of villas near Disney World, perfect for extra space and privacy, as well as enjoying your own pool.
Here at Florida Master, we can help you with all aspects of planning and organising your Disney Florida holiday. This includes booking Disney dining packages. There are great deals available such as when you book a Disney holiday, including theme park tickets, for more than five nights, you could get a free Disney dining package for everyone in your group!
There are many Disney Dining Plans available including self-service meals and snacks to all-inclusive plans with waiter service, unlimited drink refills and more.